Indoor Air Quality
Water Treatment Systems
Heating Services in Albuquerque, NM
When most people think of uncomfortable weather in a place like New Mexico, they think of sweltering heat. That’s certainly true; no one should be without an air conditioner during the summer around here. Even so, winter without a heating system isn’t much better. Unless you have fireplaces scattered throughout your home, and favor multiple layers of clothing at all times during the cold months, you could probably benefit from having a good heating system installed in your home.
Axiom Home Services, Inc. offers comprehensive heating installation and replacement services throughout Albuquerque, NM. If you need a heating system installed or replaced, contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our installation specialists. We believe at Axiom Home Services, Inc., you are only as good as your last job.
Types of Heating Systems We Install
There are a great many types of heating systems available on the market, and we install most of them, including:
- Furnaces: Though they are one of the older heating system technologies available on the market, furnaces remain among the most popular. This is because they are quite capable of heating a home in an affordable and effective manner. If you’re looking for a way to heat your home that can work in many different situations, and won’t break the bank, a furnace might be just the thing.
- Ductless Systems: A ductless system is a heat pump, but one that doesn’t use ducts. This is a great advantage for the system, as it can act as either a heater or air conditioner without losing output to duct leaks. Ductless systems are among the most energy efficient on the market.
- Dual Fuel Systems: A dual fuel heat pump is a heat pump that activates a backup furnace when the weather gets too cold for the system to heat efficiently. This is a great way to reap the benefits of an air source heat pump, without one of the major drawbacks.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump doesn’t burn fuel to create heat. It simply absorbs and vents existing heat from outside to keep a home warm. Heat pumps can also act as air conditioners, by changing the direction in which their refrigerant flows.
- Thermostats: You can’t have an effective, or even functional, heating system without a thermostat of some kind. We install and replace a wide range of thermostats to meet your needs. Contact us today to speak to one of our installation specialists.
Trust Us with All of Your Albuquerque Heating Installation Needs
Heating system installation is not a DIY job. Everything needs to be precisely calculated, in order to ensure that your home receives maximum benefit from the incoming system. A poor installation will not only hamper the heater, but more than likely create further issues later on. Trust a professional heating contractor with your heating installation job. Call Axiom Home Services, Inc..
We can ensure that you get the perfect heating solution for your home. Whether you’re installing a brand new system, or need an old one replaced, we can help. With our installation specialists on the job, your home can stay warm and comfortable throughout the winter months. We install and replace heating systems throughout Albuquerque, NM.