Indoor Air Quality
Water Treatment Systems
Indoor Air Quality Services in Albuquerque, NM
What would you say if we told you that your indoor air quality was both important, and probably quite a bit lower than you thought it was? Plenty of homeowners are unaware that their indoor air quality can have such a large impact on their health and comfort. Yet, it most certainly does. If you want to improve your quality of life indoors, it’s a good idea to start with improving your indoor air quality.
Axiom Home Services, Inc. installs and replaces indoor air quality systems throughout Albuquerque, NM. If you need an indoor air quality system, contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our installation specialists. We’ll make sure that your indoor air quality is as high as possible. We believe at Axiom Home Services, Inc., you are only as good as your last job.
How an Indoor Air Quality System can Help You
There are two major drags on indoor air quality that you should know about: contaminants and humidity levels.
- Contaminants: Airborne contaminants include microscopic particles of dust, dander, pollen, mold spores, and germs. Prolonged exposure to these contaminants can cause all kinds of health issues, ranging from allergy attacks to the flu. The best way to lower the contaminant count in your home’s air is to install an air filtration system or air purifier.
- Humidity Issues: Humidity imbalances can cause all kinds of problems. Too humid, and mold growth will be more common. It will also be more difficult for your body to keep itself cool. Too dry, and you will be more susceptible to infection by contaminants like those listed above. Humidifiers and dehumidifiers are the best way to deal with both of these issues.
Indoor Air Quality Systems We Install and Replace
We offer a wide range of indoor air quality systems, including:
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: Air filtration and purifier systems are designed to remove all kinds of contaminants from the air supply. How this is accomplished varies, depending on the system being used. For more information, give us a call.
- UV Lights: Ultraviolet light is actually quite effective at sterilizing and killing both germs and mold spores of several varieties. If you are worried about getting sick, installing a UV air purifier might be a good idea.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: As mentioned above, humidifiers and dehumidifiers are ideal for maintaining a balance of humidity in your home’s air. We install and replace both.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: Closing all of your windows and doors may help you maintain climate control, but it also prevents you from receiving fresh air. Heat and energy recovery ventilators help to remedy that situation by introducing fresh air into the home, without compromising climate control.
No matter what your indoor air quality needs are, Axiom Home Services, Inc. is here to make sure that they are met. If you need an indoor air quality system of any kind, contact us today to schedule an appointment or request an estimate with an installation specialist. We’ll make sure that you get the best indoor air quality system for your needs in Albuquerque, NM.