Indoor Air Quality
Water Treatment Systems
Boilers in Albuquerque, NM
When most people think of climate control systems, they think of centralized forced air heaters or AC’s. Those certainly make up a large chunk of the market, but they’re not the only type of system available. If you are looking for a heating system that offers something a little bit different, including a wide array of unique benefits, you should take a look at our boiler installation services.
Axiom Home Services, Inc. installs and services boilers and boiler-based systems of all kinds throughout Albuquerque, NM. If you need a boiler system installed or replaced, we’ve got your back. Contact us today to schedule boiler installation in Albuquerque, NM with one of our specialists. We believe at Axiom Home Services, Inc., you are only as good as your last job.
Call Us for Boiler Installation Services
So, you may be asking yourself why it’s a good idea to install a boiler system when you’ve been using forced air systems all your life. That’s a good question, and it’s one we can answer by listing off just a few of the various advantages that boiler systems offer:
- Efficiency: The average forced air climate control system loses up to 30% of its total output to duct leaks every time it turns on. That’s not something you need to worry about with a radiant heating system like a boiler. Radiant heaters heat by passing hot water through pipes in the subfloor of each room. The heat from the water radiates through the pipes, and up and into the room, hence the name radiant heating. No duct leaks occur, because the system doesn’t use ducts.
- Comfort: Radiant heating systems tend to keep homes much more evenly heated than other home heating systems. This is because of the way air works when heated. Hot air flows into a room, rises to the ceiling, and sinks as it cools. This can create hot and cold spots. Radiant heating heats the entire room from the floor upwards, passing thermal energy between solid objects like furniture. This creates a much more even indoor climate.
- Longevity: A boiler system makes use of fewer moving parts than other heaters or air conditioners. Fewer moving parts means a lower chance of problems developing. Boilers last longer, and require fewer repairs, as a result of this construction.
Types of Boiler Systems We Install
We install and replace all kinds of boiler systems, including:
- Radiators: Some of the first boiler–based heating systems used were radiators. These units served as a terminal for hot water being pumped from the boiler, and radiated heat directly into the room instead of through the floor. We install and replace a range of radiator systems.
- Baseboard Heaters: Baseboard heaters are small terminal heaters that sit on the floor (near the baseboard). They’re an excellent way to reap the benefits of hydronic boiler heating, without needing to invest so much in a full in–floor system.
- In–Floor Heating: In–floor boiler heating systems involve the installation of a network of water pipes in the sub–floor of each room in the house. This enables the boiler to heat the entire home evenly.
If you have any questions about the boiler services we provide, or would like to schedule an appointment with one of our installation specialists, contact Axiom Home Services, Inc. today. We provide a full range of boiler installation and replacement services throughout Albuquerque, NM. Contact us today to request an estimate for boiler installation or replacement in Albuquerque, NM.